The Audi TT is for the sport car enthusiast. Period.
For someone like me, who enjoys luxury-plus-sport type ride, I have a feeling I would prefer the A7 (review of the A7 coming soon).
The virtual tour of the Audi TT 2015:
The new Audi TT and the new TTS at a glance:
Concept, exterior design and chassis:
– 2+2-seat Coupé, 305-liter luggage compartment
– Length 4.18 meters, wheelbase 2.51 meters, short overhangs
– Athletically dynamic design with hints of the first-generation TT
– Standard Xenon plus or optional full LED or Matrix LED headlights with dynamic indicators
– Composite construction body of steel and aluminum
– Curb weight starting at 1,260 kilograms, as much as 20 kilograms less than the previous model.
– Four-cylinder engines producing between 230 hp for the TT and 286 hp for the TTS
– TTS with 380 Nm of torque in TTS, 0 to 100 km/h in 4.6 seconds
– 6-speed S tronic transmissions
– quattro permanent all-wheel drive available for the 45 TFSI (standard in TTS); newly developed multi-plate clutch with dynamic management
– Elaborate suspensions with aluminum components at the front axle
– Steering with electromechanical servo boost standard
– Audi drive select dynamic driving system as standard and Audi magnetic ride adaptive damping system, (standard in the TTS)
– ESC stabilization control, torque vectoring or electronic limited slip differential can be deactivated
– 18-inch lightweight wheels, optionally up to 20 inches
– New, lightweight aluminum fixed-caliper brakes on the front axle of the TTS
The official dealer for Audi cars in the UAE is Al Naboodah Automobiles.
I got this web page from my pal who shared with me regarding this website and now this time
I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts