10 things you didn’t know about The Noodle House:
1. The brand was born in the Chinese Year of the Black Horse. Those born in the year of the black horse are known to be born leaders, love big crowds, and are ambitious in business – certainly something that rings true for the noodle house.
2. The noodle house uses 10,000 pairs of chopsticks every week.
3. The noodle house has been awarded with the ‘Superbrand Status’ for 2012, in the year of its 10th birthday.
4. Vegetable spring rolls are the top selling dish at the noodle house.
5. The noodle house in India is called ‘Tasty Tangles’.
6. Almost 20% of traffic to the noodle house website comes from iphones and ipads.
7. In Dubai, the noodle house ONLY use cars for delivery of their food, ensuring the safety of their drivers.
8. The noodle house website features a calorie pad for you to calculate the calories of your meal and they are in the process of creating a menu featuring dishes that are all less than 300 calories.
9. The noodle house chefs create menus at special prices throughout the year, inspired by major Asian festivals, including the ‘Thai Lantern Festival’, ‘Chinese New Year’ and ‘Taste of Malaysia’.
10. The noodle house is on both Facebook and Twitter, with their Twitter handle being @thebignoodle.
Watch the video where DIAF spoke with Chef Lloyd Carter, Executive Chef for the Jumeirah Restaurants:
[slideshow id=26 w=640 h=480]